Welcome to Humilladero Mobile Home (Caravan) Park - 45mins from Malaga Airport
Ground Rents from only 230e per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
This stunning New Residential Mobile Home (Caravan) Park has taken 3 years to reach its present state. If you are looking for the cheapest rents in this area then this park surely must be top of your list. It is quite easy to see that already 3 million Euros has been spent on it’s luxurious development.
A beautiful woodland nature park lies to the rear of the parkwith pleasant walks and even barbeque areas. The Park is situated within strolling distance of a typical Spanish Village with shops, bars, restaurants, banks, chemists, hotels etc. The Park lies just 5 minutes from the main A92 giving dual carriageway access to Seville, Portugal, Ronda,Cordoba, Granada, Almeria, Murcia, Northern Spain, Malaga and the superb Costa del Sol.
From the plots superb long distance views of the mountains can be seen and the breathtaking swimming pool.
PHOTO GALLERY OF HUMILLADERO MOBILE HOME (CARAVAN) PARK
|Outdoor Pool||Pretty Restaurant||Plots with great views|
|Welcoming bar||Bungalows for visiting friends||Take a dip|
| || || |
| || || |
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Rent: 160sqm Plot = 260e per month ( If paid a year in advance only 230e per month)
- Rent: 200sqm Plot = 280e per month. ( If paid a year in advance only 250e per month)
- Elecricity: 0.122 per kw
- Water & Rubbish = 20e per month
- FREE WHITE GRAVEL ON PLOT
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Security Entrance
- English Speaking Reception
- Enormous Swimming Pool with Disabled Access
- Children’s Pool
- Shower Areas
- Shower Blocks
- Sat TV
- Internet access
- Separate Bungalows for Friends & Family to Rent when visiting residents
- Mobile Home owners will be able to let out their Homes.
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.