Welcome to Antequera Spa Residential Style Mobile Home (Caravan) Park - 45mins from Malaga Airport.
Ground Rents from only 332€ per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
Welcome to Antequera Spa Park Resort, everything you could possible want if you are looking to retire to Spain or if you are just looking for a holiday home. Only 40mins Inland from Malaga Airport you will find yourself relaxing in one of the most well maintained and pretty parks in the whole of Andalucia.
The Park owner is so passionate about the park and he has developed this resort to the highest of standards making sure the residents have everything on their doorstep. What's more is this park is only a short stroll into the nearby village of Mollina. No need for a car. The facilities are outstanding: swimming pool, bowling green, health spa, gym & hot tub, very popular hairdresser/barber, beautician, a fantastic mini golf with waterfalls surrounds this park. With all these facilities there is no need to venture off the Park. This resort is set out in colourful pretty avenues and each plot benefits from the magnificent Andalucian countryside views.
PHOTO GALLERY OF ANTEQUERA SPA PARK
|Outdoor Pool||Colourful avenues||Fun for all with crazy golf|
|Health Spa||Enjoy a beauty treatment||Paul the Hairdresser|
|Beautiful homes||Bowling Green ||Retire to the sun|
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Plots from 3984.75€ incl IVA per annum
- Subletting is permitted
- Electricity is metered at 0.22c per KW. Meter charge 4.50e per month
- Water & Rubbish is billed from council. Approx 8e per month
- Gas is by bottle approx 15.70€ per bottle
- Internet & Sky connection available.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- English speaking reception
- Facility to rent your home out and recoup back your annual rent
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Clubhouse with bar. Regular entertainment
- Bowling green
- Enjoy a relaxing day at the Health Spa & hot tub
- Hairdressers/barbers & beauticians
- Mini Golf which is great fun for all the family
- 2 pets allowed(non dangerous breeds) , Must be on a lead at all times around the park
- Open 12 months of the year
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.