Welcome to Flamingo Mobile Home Park - 45mins from Malaga Airport
Ground Rents from only 292e per month
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
Flamingo Mobile Home (Caravan) Park is just 45 mins from Malaga Airport and is within walking distance to the lovely village of Fuente de Piedra. Once you step onto the park you can see the stunning views of the lake with beautiful pink flamingos. Just imagine sitting on your decking on a lovely summers day with a long cool drink taking in the magnificent scenery. The park has a great cosy feel to it with outdoor pool and adjoining bar. The stunning Spanish restaurant serves menu del dia and also has an A' La carte option aswell. The village itself is typical Andaluz with its white washed houses, bars, restaurants and more. Flamingo Park is ideal if looking for either a residential or a Holiday Home in the Sun with low cost living. Golf course in the city of Antequera.
PHOTO GALLERY OF FLAMINGO MOBILE HOME(CARAVAN) PARK
|Welcoming Reception||Stunning pool||Fuente de Piedra Village|
|Welcoming bar||Stunning Views||Take a dip|
|Mobile Home Plots||Breakfast on your decking||The nearby Lakes|
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- Ground Rent €3,500 inclusive of IVA per annum.
- Electricity is metered at 0.19c per Kw
- Gas is by bottle- approx 14e per bottle
- Water & refuge - No Charge at present.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Open 12 months of the year
- WIFI Connection Fee of 150 euros, no monthly charges.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with bar area
- On site cafe, restaurant and function room
- Helpful Reception that also provides small grocery items.
- Crazy golf & tennis courts
- Facility to rent your home out
- Each resident has a security fob for entrance and swimming pool
- Only 5mins stroll is Fuente de Piedre which is the home of a famous stone fountain from where the village gets its name, the local square has quaint Spanish bars with lively music and has its fair share of Fiestas
- Nearby picnic areas
- Fuente de Piedre is only 5 minutes from the A92 Motorway providing easy access to Cordoba ,Malaga, Seville and Granada. Only 35mins from Malaga Airport
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.