Welcome to Torre del Mar Park, Retirement, Mobile Home Park - 45mins from Malaga Airport
Ground Rents from only 300e per month
MOBILE HOMES (CARAVANS) FOR SALE IN SPAIN HERE AT THIS BEAUTIFUL PARK
THE PARKS OVERVIEW
The park consists of 80 plots and is open all year round it is a quiet park for relaxing and enjoying tranquility and maybe the odd round of golf. Close to superb shopping centres and the beaches of Torre del Mar.
This park is situated in a quiet little town in the region of Axarquia on the Costa del Sol. The town has narrow winding streets and the houses have been carefully whitewashed.. It is well known for the Muscat grape which makes excellent wine as well as being famous for its raisins. There are supermarkets, grocery shops, medical centre, bank, post office, several bars, restaurants and a chemist
YOUR CHOICE OF MOBILE HOMES FOR SALE IN SPAIN AT TORRE DEL MAR PARK
Costa Del Paradise has just 8 plot left for a new home at the park. Please click onto the picture below to show you a selection of Brand New homes The largest home availble on this plot is a 35 x 12.
PHOTO GALLERY OF TORRE del MAR RESIDENTIAL STYLE, RETIREMENT MOBILE HOME PARK
|Welcoming Reception||Take a dip||Nice Views|
|Residents bar||Small shop||Another view from the park|
|Enjoy the views again||Nearby Torre del Mar||Nearby town|
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
- 3600e per annum ( Approx £2,600.00 per annum @ 1.38e)
- Electricity is metered at 0.40c per kw
- Water FREE
- Rubbish FREE
- Gas is by bottle approx 13€ per bottle
- Internet connection available.
FACILITES ON THE PARK & LOCATION
- Open all year
- Swimming pool
- Internet access with free WIFI zone
- Pizza delivery service
- Pet friendly: 2 Pets allowed
- Local village only 1/2mile away with bars,supermarket and a nice plaza with stunning views.
- Nearest main town is just under 3 miles with bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Velez Malaga is under 6 miles which is a historic city with cathedrals, museums, gardens, weekly markets, hyper- markets, in fact all you need.
- Torre del Mar is les than 10 miles away which is a very nice resort and lots of activities.
- Airport approximately 45 miles away.
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.