Welcome to Grand Plaza Mobile Home (Caravan) Park Resort
Only 25 mins from Alicante Airport
About The Park
A very rare situation has just arisen and we are now pleased to announce that we have a resale mobile home for sale on this spectacular park please see “Resale Mobile homes” below.
Sorry there are no plots for new homes at the moment. If you wish we can put you on our list to let you know if and when anything changes. Please email us and state that you wish to be kept informed about Grand Plaza
Grand Plaza Mobile Home Park Resort is ideally situated with the nearby towns of Torrevieja, La Marina & Guardamar just a 20mins drive away where you will find long stretches of white sandy beaches, promenades, shopping centres, water parks and much more. There are 3 nearby golf courses for the golf enthusiasts and breathtaking walks for the more active.
The park is enjoyed by all ages and nationalities, so if you are looking to retire but not ready to hang up your dancing shoes, or if you are looking for a holiday home to rent out then Grand Plaza Resort is one to see. The facilities on the park are endless and you will see from the pictures below this park has something for everyone.
PLOTS & CHARGES ON THE PARK
Please note that at the time of recording and displaying information things may change and we will not be held responsible for any changes made on the park that would effect the info provided on the video’s or pictures.
- 20m x 9.5m = 190sqm =467€ per month
- Electricity is metered at 0.30c per KW
- Water & Rubbish included in the ground rent
- Gas is by bottle approx 15.70€ per bottle
- Internet & Satellite connection available.
This resort centre has been so cleverly designed that one never needs to leave the Park and boasts an abundance of services and amenities, which include:-
- Reception with English Speaking Staff
- Excellent Restaurant- seating 250 with fantastic daily menus, gourmet food and A la Carte
- Tapas Bar & Music Bar- spacious terrace also serves pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches and cooked meals for more casual dining.
- Nightly entertainment with live music, karaoke, bingo, games and large screen TV.
- Coffee Shop
- Tropical lake swimming pools surrounded with beach areas and lush gardens full of Mediterranean and Tropical plants.
- Indoor heated Swimming pools for adults and children
- Swimming pool bar- In summer months there are many different forms of entertainment and sports activities like aquagym, night dips and thematic parties.
- Sunbathing Area- 5000 sqm area with sunbeds and thatched parasols.
- Large Supermarket with deli, butchers, fish, fruit and vegetables. Not forgetting a huge array of drinks.
- Irish Pub
- Entertainment all year round including arts and crafts workshops, game and sports contests, themed parties, shows, nightly entertainment full of music and dance and much more.
- Sports Facilities: tennis, padel tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, petanque (French Bowls), Synthetic turf five-a-side football pitch, 5 Artificial grass football pitches, water polo and cardio and fitness circuit for the elderly
- Wellness centre featuring fitness studios, saunas, Turkish Baths, Water beds, Semi Olympic heated swimming pool, Steam room, Massage centre, Physiotherapy service, Spa and a wide variety of body and facial treatments.
- Fitness Centre- Training areas, cardio theatre, workout area, training circuit, aerobics, pilates, body fitness, spin bike, body combat and yoga.
- Pool Tables, Soccer Tables, Sports Machines and Darts.
- 24 hour Doctor’s Surgery and Care Services
- Barbeque Area,
- Children’s Playground – Mini Club, Teen Club, Fun Club, Games room, Bouncy Castle, Crafts Classes, Nursery, shows and Children’s tournaments. The Childrens Park has Slides, Tunnels and Climbing features
- Video Arcade
- Library with free book borrowing service
- Hairdressers with beauty parlours, manicure, pedicure and waxing
- Vets Office with bathing facilities for pets
- Car Wash
- Private Security with closed circuit TV
- Electric Car Charger.
- Fully accessible for the disabled
- Modern toilet and shower facilities
- Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryer
Nothing available yet, please check back soon…
COME & MEET SUE & RACHEAL IN ALICANTE
There are different ways to come and visit the Parks in the Alicante Region and Costa Del Paradise are happy to do whatever suits you. We have 2 lovely ladies called Sue & Rachel who live in the area and have a wealth of knowledge in the mobile home industry. Sue has lived on parks in Spain herself and knows all you need to know about living the dream in Spain.
Sue & Rachel also run ” THE MOBILE OFFICE” and have an office in La Marina. They offer all services to Expats including getting your Spanish Residencia, Insurance, bank accounts, wills, translations, pet travel and much much more.
OPTION 1 – VIEWING TRIP
We can offer clients a 2nights/ 3 days stay in a beautiful Hotel in Guardamar only a few minutes walk from the golden sandy beaches and the promenade. Our ladies will pick you up from Alicante Airport and depending what time you arrive you can go check in or if you are eager to get going then they will show you the parks straight away. The 3 days is planned around you so there is no pressure and no set times. The cost for 2 nights Bed & Breakfast( continental ), pick up and drop off at Alicante Airport and viewing the parks and areas is £70 per person ( based on 2 sharing). Total £140. If you would like to stay another night it is an extra £50 for 2 people. Payment to be made prior to visiting. Please contact 01274 543108 to check availability.
Flights & meals are not included in the price.
Please note: We welcome flights arriving at anytime, but for clients arriving in between 11pm & 6am there will be a £20 supplement to the trip.
OPTION 2 – HOLIDAY PICK UP
If you are living or on Holiday in the local area and would like to be picked up from your location then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108. Sue & Rachel can pick you up. Depending on location cost is 25-60e. This is of course refundable on purchasing a home. ( Refund not available if a second hand home is purchased)
OPTION 3 – COME AND MEET SUE & RACHEL AT THE PARK
If you have your own transport and would like to make your own way to the park to meet our ladies then please contact Nikki, Kirsty or Stacie on 01274 543108 to book a day that is suitable to you. Once confirmed our ladies will email you with where is the best place and time to meet you.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CALL HEAD OFFICE ON 01274 543108 or 01274 494400
In the best interests of our Residents and security, people are not allowed to just turn up at the park and walk around. It requires that we know in advance of your visit so that you can be met by one of our residents/agents and then they will open the gates and show you the park.