View by appointment only.
- Willerby Vogue (2004) 38 x12 ft 2 bed with en-suite. CH, DG and patio doors. New Boiler and shower. Vinyl flooring throughout.
- Plot size: 120/130sqm
- Good sized lounge with vinyl flooring, sofa, coffee table fire and surround, price also includes voils, curtains, stereo and TV stand. Has aircon.
- Dining area with vinyl flooring, table and 4 chairs, curtains also included.
- Lovely large kitchen with fitted units and laminate work top, hobs, oven & extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer & a built in microwave. Various crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils included.
- Main bedroom has double bed, bedside cabinets wardrobes and curtains included. E-suite WC and basin.
- Second bedroom has twin beds, bedside cabinet and wardrobe, shelving and curtains included.
- Main bathroom has shower, WC and basin.
- Patio doors lead out onto the lovely sunny decking area with shaded area and table, 6 x chairs, 3 x sheds and storage cupboard.
- Own parking area
- Ground rent: From Jan 2020: 591€ per month
Please note: on the purchase of a resale at Cabopino Park, there is a 3000€ entrance fee payable to the park for new contracts
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of details and contents of the mobile home for sale. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchases should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection of the mobile home itself. No person of Costa Del Paradise Ltd including our representatives of the Resale Mobile Homes Division has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the mobile home. Costa Del Paradise Ltd take in good faith a brief inventory list at point of advertising the mobile home and will not be held responsible for any misunderstandings of inclusions of items included in the agreed purchase of Mobile Home. Costa Del Paradise will not be held responsible for any mobile home, construction, parts, materials or any white goods including boilers. There are no guarantees or warranties with any purchased mobile home.